Monday, April 29, 2013

Pearls and Pajamas Brunch

I am so excited to share with you my recent party! If you've been following my blog, you know that I recently had a roommate move in. Jess has been fantastic to live with. We get along like we've known each other for years! We decided it would be fun to have a party to meet each other's friends. We decided to throw a brunch with the theme Pearls & Pajamas! As one girl put it "Brunch, pajamas and cocktails?! I'm there!"
Check out all of the fun we had!

Pearls & Pajamas Brunch Pearls & Pajamas Brunch Pearls & Pajamas Brunch Pearls & Pajamas Brunch
I made the flowers from coffee filters!

Pearls & Pajamas Brunch Pearls & Pajamas Brunch Pearls & Pajamas Brunch
Each place setting had a pearl necklace and earrings.


Pearls & Pajamas Brunch Pearls & Pajamas Brunch
Of course we had to take a group photo in our sexy pjs!

Pearls & Pajamas Brunch
I couldnt help myself, this "out take" was just too cute!
The brunch was a success and everyone had fun meeting each other!
 photo BlogSignaturecopy_zps136f6d8e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails