Monday, January 23, 2012

Black and Glitter Nails

No, I haven't abandoned the blog.  I've just been taking some time for myself this month. After the holidays I was pretty burned out and overwhelmed.  I decided that January would be a slow month for relaxation.  I do have some projects to share with you this week though! 
Today, I'm sharing another nail art style. This is a simple design with a subtle touch of glitter.

All you need is black polish and silver glitter polish.  Put your two coats of black polish on. Let dry for a few minutes, and then do a coat of glitter polish.  When doing the glitter polish, put it on in short, sporadic strokes.  The idea is not to cover your full nail.  Its almost like a messy glitter tip.
I loved wearing this all week!  Check out your polish stash and try this look out. Maybe red and gold glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails