Monday, December 26, 2011

Red, White and Gold Holiday Table

Greeting everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend.  Today I'm sharing with you my Christmas holiday table. I was inspired by this table from Hostess with the Mostess and I took advantage of the spectacular printables they offered!
I made a variety of Christmas topiary trees with candle holders I had around the house.
I love the red swirl glasses from Pier One, but $7 per glass was more than I wanted to spend. Instead I bought Dollar Store wine glasses and painted swirls on with Martha Stewart craft paint!

Stay tuned tomorrow for more of my family holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely tablescape Jessy and great idea to paint dollar store glasses! They look great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails