Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Nail Art

I am in love with the ring finger nail art trend! Have you seen this?! Its great! You polish your nails, but do added art on your ring finger.  You get the funky designs but with a whole lot less work! Check out my first attempt at sporting this look....
I rocked a zebra look to match my shoes and shirt.  Then I decided to get in the holiday spirit. Every week this December I've worn a different design.  Perhaps this will inspire you to have a quick holiday ring finger design!
The first week I did a french tip with a holly detail.  I just used a toothpick dipped in polish to create this look.
 I did a candy cane manicure by polishing my nail white, then using small strips of painters tape, I polished red over it!
And finally, the Christmas weekend look.....
Santa!!! Speaking of Santa, he stopped by my job today! I swear I channeled Buddy the Elf when I saw him!
Merry Christmas Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails