Thursday, August 4, 2011

Toy Story: A Third Birthday

Recently I made some Toy Story themed cupcakes and cookie pops for a 3rd birthday.  I was excited to make these because the request was specifically for Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Bullseye.  Jessie and Bullseye were characters I hadn't turned into cookies, much less cookie pops before. I was up for the challenge.  Check it out!
Jessie is of course my favorite. Which has nothing to do with the fact that we share a name (OK so its spelled differently, but still!) or that we both have red hair, or that we are both feisty....OK maybe it does have to do with all of those things! I am pleased with how these turned out, gotta love Toy Story!

1 comment:

  1. Actually i need some information about adult birthday ecards . Do you have any idea about it? If you have so please let me know. i am waiting for your updates..........

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails