Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Product Review: Sally Hansen Crackle Polish

Lately, I've been really into nail art.  I'm not all that good at it, but I love the possibilities. I was at Sally Beauty Supply recently and noticed the cashier's awesome crackled nail polish.  She told me about Sally Hansen's Crackle Polish and I had to try it.  LOVE. I stood there in Target debating, silver or black? Silver or Black?  I chose silver, since I almost always wear black.  Now, I will for sure be picking up the black!
Check it out....
I polished my nails with an aqua color and then put the silver topcoat on.  In a matter of seconds it was starting to crackle. I cant stop looking at my nails they are so cool!
I did end up putting a clear top coat over this and it has really lasted.  But again, I have acrylic nails so my polish always lasts longer than an average manicure.  If you're looking for something fun and new try this out! There is nothing to it, and the color combo possibilities make it fun to experiment over and over again!
In these pictures I used "Fractured Foil".  Enjoy!

PS...I should mention that I was not asked or paid to give this review. No one at Sally Hanson knows who I am or even cares what I think. I just took it upon myself to share a great product because frankly, I felt like it. I love it when someone real tells me a product is good, I feel a lot better about spending my hard earned money then. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails