Monday, July 4, 2011

Craft Tip: Vinegar

Happy Independence Day! Did any other craft geeks spend their day working on projects? No? Oh. Well, I didn't have any BBQ's to go to, my boyfriend worked, so I did one of my favorite things intead...Craft!
Here is a tip I learned...use vinegar to remove labels!
Check this out....
 I needed to remove some stubborn labels. I sprayed paper towel with vinegar, and wrapped it over the labels. Let it sit about 5 minutes or so. Then scrub off under warm water.  I used a steel wool pad, but a scrubber sponge would work too.
See, labels are gone, no sticky residue! Way quicker and easier than Goo Gone.  
Hope you enjoyed celebrating your freedom in whatever way made you most happy today!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful tip! It is one of those, "why didn't I think of that?" ideas. I am so over goo-gone; it dries out my nails- eeew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband is going to love you for this trick! i'm passing it on to him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails