Monday, April 25, 2011

Kitchen Updates!

This past week I was M.I.A. for most of the week due to some changes going on in our house.  We found out that our refrigerator needed to be replaced.  I have a teenie tiny kitchen, so finding an appropriate size fridge was a bit of a challenge.  I was disappointed that I couldn't upgrade to some of the newer features I liked.  However, all was not lost.  I managed to find a great deal replacing not only my fridge but my stove and dishwasher, both of which were on their last legs.  Check out the before and after pics!

BEFORE
 Before....sad, lame appliances ready to retire.

 They are just begging to be shipped out to appliance pasture.

AFTER
 Shiny, new, sparkling appliances!

I love our new kitchen!  We still have other updates we would like to do (umm hello ugly hardware on the cabinets!) but for now, it feels like a whole new kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Jessy, your kitchen looks awesome! That's our luck, one thing breaks then something else! We got a new dishwasher, but I want a new stove!!! Mine has uneven heat and if you try to cook bacon or something it burns in the middle and curls and is raw on the edges, lol!!!

    You are awesomely talented, I can not bake to save my life!!! Your creations look so yummy! I'm glad I found your blog, and I want to say a huge "thank you" for your kind words on mine, it meant a lot, and I'm sorry you have experienced a similar situation with someone claiming your work. I guess it is the greatest compliment, but when they use it as their own, it hurts!!!

    I'll be checking your blog regularly now.
    :)Patti

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails