Thursday, March 31, 2011

Homemade Pepper Vodka

One way to guarantee an awesome bloody mary is mixing it with pepper vodka. I had regular vodka, but that just wouldn't do. So, I made my own pepper vodka. I have to admit, its better than any pepper vodka I've ever bought! Here's how you can make some too!
All you need is vodka, a jar, and an assortment of peppers. I also got some sour cocktail onions, but that's totally optional.

Slice up your peppers.
Put in jar. Pour vodka over them. Close jar, give it a little shake.
I let the vodka "marinate" for about a week prior to our bloody mary buffet. When making the bloody mary's I used a strainer to pour the vodka into a shaker. Trust me, your bloody marys will never be the same again. Oooh spiceeeey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails