Monday, June 14, 2010

Turning 30....

Recently I read a blog post about a woman who is planning 30 parties before she turns 30. (Is this you? I cant find the link anymore!) I was intrigued. I am going to be 30 in January. I know I cant pull off 30 parties in less than 7 months, but I can pull off at least 7 really great parties between now and then! My goal is to create a new theme each month with as much DIY fun and budget friendly creations as possible.
My first challenge party is coming up!! Here is the invite:

My parents own a greenhouse. This year they supplied me with an abundance of plants and flowers for my yard. I plan to show them off by having a fantasy garden party called "Enter Eden". This a ladies only event: friends, food, fun all surrounded by flowers!
Photos to come!
While I'm on the subject of turning 30, there are loads of websites out there with things to do before you turn 30. Boy I wish I would have found this stuff sooner! Just for fun, here is one list. Of the 30 things on the list, I've accomplished 22 of them. Guess I'd better get cracking!

Stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun party Jess, can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I could have never pulled that off! There is so many things on the list that I wish I did before 30! ...they'll have to be on the before 40 list now lol

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails