Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Elvis the Reject

I'm not one that usually likes to share when I fail at something. However, I've decided to share what I lovingly call my Elvis Rejects. I had this grand idea of creating an Elvis Presley silhouette accompanied by music notes and guitars creating this super cool Blue Suede Elvis collection. It turns out the Elvis silhouette was too much for me to master. I used an edible marker to sketch out Elvis. Check out the tragedies...

Not even a little Elvis eh?

This was my silhouette inspiration.


I like to call this one "Elvis...the Fat Years"


Hey 80's fans...does this one look familiar??


I think he looks like this guy....remember the Ah-Ha video "Take on Me"? Cross him with Elvis and that's my cookie!


Of the six I tried (of which I ate three...hey, drawing Elvis is hungry work!) this is the only one that I thought sort of turned out. Looks like its back to the drawing board for me.
Thank you. Thank you very much. Elvis has left the building.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails