Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alien Invasion!

So, I experimented with a chocolate sugar cookie dough. I made it mostly because I just wanted to try out something new. Now I have this dough, what do I do with it?
I keep an inspiration folder on my computer for cookie designs. I was inspired by a similar alien design I saw on Etsy.com. I decided that my sister needed some alien cookies.
Why would Lisa want alien cookies, you may ask. When we were children my brother and I convinced our little sister that she was dropped off by aliens. At first this upset her, but then she embraced her "alien heritage" and began make believe games about contacting her home planet.
Now as adults its a joke amongst us that Lisa is of another world.

Here is a close up of the alien ships.

Here is a close up of the aliens...or is it really a portrait of Lisa?

The chocolate cookie dough turned out to be delicious and Lisa loved the "heritage" design!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails